Play baseball with the team this summer at the Worcester Bravehearts baseball camps!
Open to boys and girls ages 6 - 12, these week-long camps will be run by Bravehearts Coach Casey Cummins along with several other Bravehearts players and coaches.
Each camper receives:
- Baseball instruction and activities with Bravehearts players and coaches
- Bravehearts t-shirt and hat
- Lunch at the ballpark each day (campers may also bring their own lunch, please inform us in advance of any food allergies)
- Two Bravehearts game tickets
- Opportunity to be announced and take the field with the team at a Bravehearts game
2018 dates are the weeks of July 16 - 20 and July 23 - 27. The camp day runs from 9 AM - 2 PM with drop off available as early as 7:45 AM with our staff. Player instruction begins at 9:00. Lunch is served daily at 11:45 with options changing each day. The fee for the entire week is $275 if paid by June 1st, $300 after June 1st, and $510 for both weeks if booked by 6/1. Ask about how you can get the early bird rate regardless of when you register by joining the Junior Bravehearts.
Bravehearts Baseball Camp registration forms and medical forms are available to be downloaded in the packet below AND will soon be available completely online. You can also call our office at 508-438-3773 to get more information or sign up your child for the camps.